Right to Rent: The Immigration Act 2014  [E] - Online Training Course
This applies to england.
This online course covers the Immigration Act 2014. It is based on the Home Office Code of Practice updated in January 2016. All landlords in England now have to make the checks. This course applies to England.
- The course will cover:
- Background to the Act
- The Immigration Act 2016
- Who can occupy residential accommodation?
- Other groups
- Letting arrangements
- Excluded agreements
- Liability for penalty
- Sitting occupiers and changes in landlord
- How to establish a statutory excuse
- Right to rent document checks
- Acceptable documents
- Right to rent checks from the Home Office
- Follow-up checks
- Making a report
- The civil penalty scheme
- Test your knowledge
This course is worth 2 hours of CPD.
Categories: Continuing Professional Development courses