Getting accredited: what you need to know
If you are a lettings and management agent, operating in the private rented sector:
- Do you want to demonstrate to tenants and landlords that you are committed to the levels of customer service that you offer?
- Do you want to access the benefits specially negotiated by safeagent for our accredited firms?
- Do you want your firm to be part of a Government approved Client Money Protection Scheme offering reassurance to landlords and tenants that their money is protected?
- Do you want to gain recognition by being registered with a respected, industry-wide accreditation scheme for lettings and management agents?
- Do you want to access online, low cost, quality training for you and your staff as well as safeagent's own accredited Award?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, start your accreditation application now.
Benefits of being safeagent accredited
There are a huge number of fantastic benefits to becoming a safeagent accredited firm.
By joining you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to a free Legal Helpline operated by Henrique Griffiths Solicitors specialising in landlord and tenant law
- Free Health & Safety and Employment Law advice with Peninsula, the UK’s Employment Law Specialists T: 0844 892 2772
- Discounted membership subscription with the Property Redress Scheme
- Competitive rates for Professional Indemnity Insurance through safeagent's preferred provider Kerry London T: 0800 634 7384
- Regular Legislative updates to your inbox
- Access to safeagent Professional Development online courses for you and your employees
- safeagent Promotional material and logo to promote your safeagent accreditation to consumers
- safeagent events held throughout the year providing you with the latest from the Private Rented Sector
- Access to discounts where available with Local Authority Licensing Schemes
You’ll find, with all these extra benefits, that safeagent offers exceptional value for money.