As a landlord, why use a safeagent accredited firm?
As a landlord, using a firm that’s accredited by safeagent has an awful lot to offer. Because of the strict criteria for accreditation the safeagent logo provides tenants and landlords with great peace of mind. Be sure to look for the safeagent accredited firm logo which demonstrates that the firm is part of our Scheme.
Any member of safeagent has to meet to the following criteria:
- Have in place an insurance policy to pay to rectify mistakes in the unfortunate event that they occur (Professional Indemnity Insurance)
- Have a client account where money is held separately to the operating funds of the firm
- Be part of a Client Money Protection Scheme
- Commit to offer services to landlords and tenants meeting safeagent Service Standards
- Have a written Customer Complaints Procedure which offers independent redress should any complaint from a landlord or tenant not be resolved in-house
Be sure to look for the safeagent accredited firm stamp which demonstrates that the firm is part of our Scheme.