Dealing with complaints

As a tenant how can I make a complaint about a safeagent firm?

All safeagent firms have a written Customer Complaints Procedure available on request. Your first step is to ask the firm you are dealing with for a copy, and this will outline the method by which they will seek to resolve any issues.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the in-house review of your complaint, then you can refer the matter to a redress scheme for independent review. The Complaints Procedure will detail which Redress scheme your agent is part of.

Redress Scheme

There are two redress schemes operating in the Private Rented Sector: