Legionnaires Disease Awareness - Online Training Course
This online course is an introduction to Legionnaires Disease; it is not a comprehensive resource on the subject and is NOT accredited. The course will raise awareness of Legionnaires’ Disease and give basic guidance for duty holders. This course applies to England, Wales & Scotland.
The course will cover:
- What is Legionnaires’ Disease?
- The history of Legionnaires’ Disease
- The symptoms and how it develops
- Where does it occur?
- Legionella bacterium
- Where may there be risks?
- What are my duties?
- Control and prevention measures
- What can I do?
- Test your knowledge
This course is worth 2 hours of CPD.
Categories: Continuing Professional Development courses