Construction Design & Management Regulations [CDM] - Online Training Course
This online course covers the Construction Design & Management Regulations 2015 in effect from April 2015. The regulations cover all construction projects regardless of size and duration, and all domestic and non-domestic clients, including landlords, are legally required to comply with CDM Regulations. This course applies to England, Wales & Scotland.
The course will cover:
- What does CDM apply to?
- What is the client’s role?
- What is ‘construction work’?
- Preparing for a project
- The client brief
- What is the pre-construction phase?
- What must be done in the pre-construction phase?
- What must be done in the construction phase?
- The health and safety file
- Test your knowledge
This course is worth 2 hours of CPD.
Categories: Continuing Professional Development courses